Experience excellence in choral singing!
SJYC is a Missouri / Federal 501(c)(3) Charitable Non-Profit organization .
All donations are tax deductible!
Members of the St. Joseph Youth Chorale...
* Love to sing and perform.
* Appreciate fine music including sacred, secular, classical, and folk compositions.
* Participate fully in the rigorous rehearsal/performance schedule.
* Are good community ambassadors .
* Are open to learning new ideas.
SCHEDULE A PERFORMANCE
The St. Joseph Youth Chorale is available for performances throughout St. Joseph and the surrounding area.
The St. Joseph Youth Chorale is a Missouri and Federal 501c3 non-profit dedicated to the promotion of advanced choral education experiences for exceptional singers in grades 3-12 in
St. Joseph, Missouri, and surrounding communities.
to see current audition and promotion guidelines.
PO BOX 8624 St. Joseph, Missouri 64508
August 25, 2020
Lyric Singers 5:30-7:00 PM
Bel Canto 5:30-6:45 PM
ST. JOSEPH YOUTH STRINGS
AUDITIONS- August 27, 2020
TEXT (preferred) or call
816-820-1325 to reserve an audition time.
Rehearsals September 03, 2020
1. Temperature checks will be taken at the door when members arrive. Anyone with a temperature of 99.6 or above will not be allowed to enter rehearsal. Parents should plan to keep musicians/singers home who have been ill or who have been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID 19.
2. All ensembles will social distance. The largest ensembles will practice in the Social Hall, the smaller in the sanctuary.
3. Instrumentalists will wear masks during rehearsal. Singers will wear face shields provided by SJYC and will be encouraged to wear a mask as well.
4. All members will sign a waiver holding St. Joseph Youth Chorale and St. Joseph Youth Strings harmless in the event said member contracts COVID 19 from another member or member of the staff.
5. Parents and members must be willing to deal with the uncertainty of "stay at home" orders, which could come at any time.
"Financial Aid" recipients at the "CEP" schools will pay $25 per semester for their membership.
"Free and Reduced" meal recipients from other schools will also pay $25 per semester and must submit the "Financial Aid" form signed by a school administrator.
Singers whose family finances cause a hardship must fill out all "Financial Aid" forms and return them to be considered for full membership coverage.